As a Process Designer, your role will be to ensure all of the parts of a Transformation Journey flow in harmony. Your attention to detail and proactivity will create unique and transformative experiences for your participants. You bring your creativity, knowledge and incurable curiosity to your role, and you relish in turning new ideas, tools, approaches, and theories into action.
You will be actively collaborating on defining problem and solution spaces with clients and participants so there is clarity on the intended outcomes and outputs of each part of a journey.
You will work closely with others in your Design Team, particularly the Transformation Lead and the Design Leads, who steward the overall project journey. You will have accountability for designing discrete processes within larger journeys. A key function of your role is not only to be able to build parts of the whole but understand how to best knit them together and integrate them.
As a Process Designer, you will be expected to take on some front of room (or front of Zoom as we call it lately) facilitation responsibilities. Successful applicants should be comfortable independently facilitating a range of low complexity interventions (e.g. 3-hour session for 25-30 to generate new ideas or a half-day session on a complicated (vs. complex) problem.
Process Designers at Coeuraj have an essential role in integrating with a growing Design Team. Alongside creating the frameworks of a journey for clients and building distinct deliverables, you will be expected to lead other team members in delivering work themselves. Understanding how to support others in growing their skill sets is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a related creative agency or consulting role.
- Demonstrated ability in delivering discrete elements of projects on time, within scope, and within budget in a variety of sectors.
- Experience working in a remote environment and facilitating remote and asynchronous collaboration.
- You are known to be extremely results-focused while maintaining good collaborative working relationships with the people you work with.
- You are able to manage large volumes of detail while also seeing the forest through the trees.
- You are also known for partnering with clients in a way that holds their desired outcomes sacred while balancing project control and accountability for delivery.
What You Offer:
- You know how to design and facilitate an experience for a group of participants to help them create shared outcomes and tangible outputs.
- You are familiar with and know how to leverage design thinking and systems thinking tools.
- You can manage problems and crises in a way that instills calm and confidence, and also know-how and when to ask for support and to involve others.
- You use a methodological and analytical approach to breaking down complex problems, and are able to conduct both quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- You are able to act as an ambassador for Coeuraj in all client interactions.
- You are a skilled communicator and through deep listening and authentic engagement are able to connect meaningfully with people.
- You are a clear, concise, and compelling writer.
- You are able to work with others to create an effective team working environment.
- You thrive in team settings and are equally comfortable defining your role as a member in support of others, actively connecting with others to understand their needs and sharing your knowledge and expertise in ways that ensure everyone around you can succeed.
- You have strong self-awareness and self-regulation, enabling you to effectively support our client partners' work through complex, challenging, and emotional work.
- You have a demonstrated ability to quickly, comfortably, and successfully work in cross-cultural and international environments.
What we Offer in Return:
- The chance to be an early joiner in a young company that’s rapidly growing into a unique position where we can enable real progressive change in the world.
- A work environment where you can be your whole and honest self. We don’t believe in hiring for culture “fit.” We’re more interested in how you will add to our existing culture and help shape our future.
- We encourage and incentivize all employees to seek professional development opportunities that support their learning and growth.
- A generous allowance is provided to all employees in order to create and maintain a safe and comfortable workspace.
- We believe all systems require rest, including our organization. Therefore, we go offline for two weeks in December/January of each year, during which employees continue to receive their salary. Each employee also earns three weeks of paid time off per year and paid personal days to use as they see fit.
- We offer all employees extended health benefits.
We believe in creating an accessible and inclusive interview experience. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the interview process.
This position will ideally be filled in January of 2022.