As part of the Project Management team, the Project Coordinator is responsible for the administrative tasks required to bring projects to completion effectively. This role will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to improve and streamline processes. The Project Coordinator is an integral part of the project management team and ensures projects are well-organized and can run smoothly.
Your Day-to-day Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, preparing for, and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on essential action points.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assessing project risks and issues and providing solutions where appropriate.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in a Project Coordinator role.
- Bachelor's degree or college certificate in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or PMP certified.
- Demonstrated ability to support the delivery of projects on time, within scope, and within budget in a variety of sectors.
- Experience working in a remote environment and using asynchronous collaboration and communication tools for yourself and with groups.
- Extremely results-focused while maintaining good collaborative working relationships with the people you work with.
What You Offer:
- Project Management skills: You have an experience-based understanding of core planning concepts such as Milestone planning, Right-to-left and Left-to-right planning, risk and issue management, governance, managing the time-quality-budget pyramid, Critical Path identification and management, dependencies and interdependencies, reporting and management information, escalation.
- Ability to manage complexities and challenges.
- Communications and relationship management skills.
- Cultural Agility.
- Excellent Team Skills.
What we Offer in Return:
- The chance to be an early joiner in a young company that’s rapidly growing into a unique position where we can enable real progressive change in the world.
- A work environment where you can be your whole and honest self. We don’t believe in hiring for culture “fit.” We’re more interested in how you will add to our existing culture and help shape our future.
- We encourage and incentivize all employees to seek professional development opportunities that support their learning and growth.
- A generous annual allowance is provided to all employees in order to create and maintain a safe and comfortable workspace.
- We believe all systems require rest, including our organization. Therefore, we go offline for two weeks in December/January of each year, during which employees continue to receive their salary. Each employee also earns three weeks of paid time off per year and paid personal days to use as they see fit.
- We offer all employees extended health benefits, including an EAP and a Wellness Spending Account.
This position will ideally be filled in January of 2022.
Because we understand that great relationships aren’t formed overnight, we want to ensure the time is taken on our end and on that of the candidate to get to know each other honestly.