As a Transformation Lead and a senior member of the team, you will play a key role in growing our boutique consultancy’s internal capability and establishing Coeuraj as a global leader.
We’re looking for a values-driven leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for developing high-performing teams across a portfolio of projects. You believe in the benefits of facilitating diverse groups of stakeholders to find solutions they hold within themselves.
As an experienced facilitator, you are able to lead multi-day workshops on complex issues; engage and inspire leaders across a system and; steward a range of projects that enable delivery teams to do their best work, all while mitigating strategic risk and exploring growth opportunities for your team and our company.
Your Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
As a Transformation Lead your work will focus on three key areas:
Providing leadership to our Transformation Design practice
- Guide a growing team of practitioners who work in complex contexts including: Reconciliation; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and; Sustainable Resource development, including mining;
- Play a lead role on select strategic projects and enable other practitioners on your team to step into leadership roles as needed;
- Engage in a portfolio of projects that will include both short duration event and workshop-led engagements as well as long term multi-year transformation projects;
- Deliver work in a variety of formats which means facilitating in-person, virtual, and hybrid deliveries; and
- Collaborate and closely network with internal subject matter experts to ensure that we’re integrating the right knowledge and best content into our processes.
Ensuring the quality of design and delivery across our portfolio of work
- Ensure that our clients and participants are able to "love what they design and own what they create";
- Be an advocate and a voice for impact, outcome, and learning within our internal and external work, including promoting clarity on the "why" and how our individual journeys contribute to collective organizational impact;
- Continuously grow and refine "the Coeuraj way"; and
- Provide mentorship and direction across the portfolio to ensure that participants always have a quality experience with Coeuraj.
Creating and nurturing relationships with clients alongside our colleagues:
- Play a lead role on converting opportunities into sales through the creation of transformation journeys that engage a wide range of participants and help clients face their complex challenges;
- Provide guidance and oversight to Design Leads for the design of journey maps and approaches for proposals;
- Enable team members and clients to experience “the Coeuraj way” through our proposals and sales process; and
- Ensure that we are exploring opportunities to deepen our relationships with client partners at the same time as we grow their capacity to do their work.
What You Offer:
- You have expertise in applying both systems thinking and collaborative design approaches to a wide range of contexts. Examples of the types of practices you have used may include one or more of the following: MG Taylor, Future Search, Syntegration, Power + Systems, Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships, Dynamic Facilitation / Wisdom Councils or Deep Democracy.
- You consider yourself an expert in Collaborative Design and believe that the more you know about something, the more you know you don’t know. Learning and continual development of you and your teams is core to how you choose to show up in the world.
- Your background likely includes consulting delivery on large programs. Experience working in Reconciliation; Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI), and sustainable resource development is considered an asset.
- You keep up-to-date with trends in your area of expertise and seek out new opportunities to evolve our team and grow our field of practice.
- You understand the nature of an early-stage organization sometimes requires you to take on tasks that could be perceived by some in large organizations as things done by more “junior” people. You see this as an opportunity to role model what “good looks like” for others.
What We Offer:
- The chance to be an early-joiner in a young company that’s rapidly growing its capacity to enable change.
- A work environment where you can be your whole and honest self. We’re interested in how you will add to our existing culture and help shape our future.
- A generous annual allowance for staff to use to create and maintain a safe and comfortable workspace at home.
- The encouragement and incentive for all staff to seek professional development opportunities that support their learning and growth.
- A flexible time-off policy that allows all staff members to take the time off they need, alongside a company-wide 2 week paid closure at the end of December.
- Extended health benefits, including a wellness spending account and an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Coeuraj’s Core Values:
Each member of our team exemplifies our values. As a collective, we hold ourselves accountable to these values and the guidance they provide during times of uncertainty, difficulty, and opportunity.
Our values are:
- Courage to embrace transformation and the discomfort that comes with it.
- Honesty to do and say what's needed to reach the right solution.
- Fortitude to stay the course and remain true to the purpose of the work.
In short, we value the courage, honesty, and fortitude it takes to constantly ask: How can we do better for ourselves and for those around us?
Coeuraj is committed to cultivating an inclusive and diverse organization, and encourages anyone interested in the work we do to apply. We believe in creating an accessible and inclusive interview experience. Please let us know if there are any adjustments we can make to assist you during the interview process.